It’s time for the December biking adventure. This ride will be on Saturday, December 19th on Jekyll Island. We will do a 10-mile north end loop with a casual pace. We will start the ride at the Wharf restaurant parking lot at 4:00 pm. Our goal will be to end up back at the Wharf around 5:00 or so and then we can break up and enjoy the festive Christmas lights, horse carriage rides, hot chocolate and all of the holiday festivities at the Jekyll Club Resort. You can google jekyllisland.com/events-calendar for the many daily events that are happening in December.
Also, if you need your bike transported, let me know ahead of time. For this event, PLEASE rsvp to [email protected]. If you are interested in dining at the Wharf, we can make reservations for groups of 10 but I will need to know immediately.
- When: Saturday, December 19th at 4:00pm
- Where: Meet at the Wharf parking lot – 370 Riverview Dr, Jekyll Island
- Duration: Approximately 1hr
- Post Ride: Lights, dinner, etc.
- RSVP Required: RSVP to Dennis Smith at [email protected]
Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
December 19, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM